1. Links and Content
We, or third parties, may produce automated search results or otherwise provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We may also provide the opportunity for third parties to submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available information, data, text, photographs, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews or other materials (“Content”) though this site. Because we either do not review and/or have no control over such sites, resources, and Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Content, nor for the availability of such sites, and resources, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible nor liable for any such sites or resources, nor for any Content contained therein, and you understand that all Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly nor indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, site or resource.
2. Disclaimers of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
- Services and content on this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement.
- We make no warranty that: (i) the functions of and services provided in this site will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free; (ii) defects will be corrected; or (iii) this site or the server that makes the services available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We make no warranty regarding the accuracy, veracity, integrity or quality of the content, sites or resources made available on or from this site, including, but not limited to, any warranty that such content, sites or resources will be free of material that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
3. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Desert Winds MHP be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages for any use of this site, or use of any other linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the site.
Your privacy is important to us. All information gathered by us from you in connection with your use of this site is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Statement. We do not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy practices of those sites to which we link and, therefore, you agree to read the privacy policies of those sites.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Community and its affiliates, officers, agents, co- branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: your use of the site; Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available though this site; your violation of these Terms; or your violation of any rights of another.
6. General Information
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of this site, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party Content or third-party software.
These Terms and the relationship between you and the Community will be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the same county as the property for any dispute arising under or relating to the subject matter of these Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, while the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.